Pegasus Farm Festival 10/14
Join us for a family day on the farm!
Sunday, October 14, 2018
Photos with horses
Farm tours and more!
Picnics are welcome
Event is rain or shine
For safety reasons, *ABSOLUTELY NO PETS ALLOWED* on our property (even in your vehicle) except for registered service animals
* * * * * FLEA MARKET VENDOR INFORMATION * * * * *
Last year’s inaugural flea market was so much fun we decided to do it again and expand it to include a fall festival on the farm! We are looking for craft artists, vendors and anyone who wants an excuse to clean out their attic before hibernating for the winter. Here’s what you need to know:
• Vendor fee is $25 per space, which must be reserved and paid online in advance via: https://tinyurl.com/Pegasusflea
• We will provide a 10’x10’ space. Vendors must bring their own tables, and you are welcome to bring your own pop-up tent (up to 10’x10’). Electricity will NOT be available.
• Setup begins at 9am, and your entire space must be clean when you leave. To keep the festival space clear and safe, you will need to move your vehicle to general parking as soon as you are done setting up. No exceptions.
• The event is rain or shine — no refunds for any reason.
• Absolutely no pets allowed, even (especially!) in your vehicle (registered service animals are permitted).
• Contact Candice at Pegasus with any questions: (845) 669-8235 x110 or email@example.com.