Health & Wellness Council Meeting
The Health and Wellness Council is comprised of a group of health and wellness professionals and businesses who are members of the Ridgefield Chamber of Commerce. The Council meets on the first Monday of each month from 8:15 - 9:30 AM at various locations. The mission of the Health and Wellness Council is to:
- Promote and provide Health and Wellness related services and products in Ridgefield and neighboring towns.
- Foster health and wellness initiatives in our community, support and educate businesses and residents about healthy lifestyle options.
- Partner with the Ridgefield Chamber to promote a health and wellness lifestyle, its products and services. Engage in Chamber supported activities. Encourage collaboration with other Councils and Committees to make for a better Ridgefield.
- Provide professionals and businesses in the Health and Wellness field with networking opportunities, support, resources and a forum for sharing ideas.
- Plan the next topic for the seminar series "Healthy with a Side of ......"
- Plan for Healthy Living Expo, November 4, 2017